“Cook Bake Decorate” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Cook Bake Decorate” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2012.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
· name and address
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode
· other information relevant to progressing your order
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at sales[@]polkadotparties.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Polkadot Parties, High Street, Lutterworth, LE17 4AY
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Correct use of Balloons
- Never allow children to play with un-inflated balloons.
- Supervise your children at all times if they are playing with balloons.
- Discard all broken pieces of balloons immediately.
- Adults should always inflate balloons for children.
- Never inflate a balloon with your mouth, always inflate with a balloon pump.
- For people who are allergic to latex we recommend Qualatex Bubbles or foil balloons which are non allergenic.
- Try to keep balloons away from faces. If a balloon bursts it can.
- You should never deliberately inhale helium. It is an asphyxiate and can cause suffocation, even death.
- Never allow children or any unauthorised person to handle the cylinder or to use balloon filling equipment.
- If transporting the cylinder by car or van, ensure that the vehicle is well ventilated and the cylinder is well secured.
- Ensure cylinders are stored in well ventilated areas and away from direct heat.
- Never open the cylinder valve without fitting an inflation device first.
- Always turn on the cylinder slowly.
- Always wear eye protection.
- When inflating balloons, always point the balloon and inflation nozzle away from you.
- Remember to close the cylinder valve after use.
- Always use a trolley to move large cylinders - even over a short distance. Never try to move them alone. If a trolley is unavailable, enlist the help of others to help you move the cylinder.
- In use, fasten the cylinder in an upright position to a secure support. Cylinders can cause serious injury if they fall over or roll onto you.
- Never use equipment which may be damaged. Under no circumstances attempt to repair any item of equipment.
Should you require any further advice do not hesitate to contact us.